Tips for Using Market Resources
Turn to ORRA for a never-ending stream of local housing market info and pro-Orlando content suitable for social-media sharing with your friends and followers!
ORRA’s own social media platforms include regular posts, videos, infographics, etc., related to the Orlando housing market, and many also incorporate the “Use A REALTOR®” message. For starters, take advantage of the content by following us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Of course the Market Pulse e-newsletter is ORRA’s housing market workhorse. You probably study it every month, and maybe even forward it to your list of clients (be sure to remove the “unsubscribe” option before you hit “Send.”)
But Market Pulse is just the tip of the iceberg. Each month, ORRA provides a slew of housing market-related resources – videos, infographics, narrative analyses, a mountain of reports – that you can utilize in your own marketing efforts, for FREE! And, we even offer most of our resources in Spanish for communicating with the more than 13 percent of Orlando’s population that speaks the language.
Here some ideas for putting ORRA’s free housing market resources to work on your behalf:
- Embed the video on your website.
- Take advantage of the narrative as a springboard for blog-post topics.
- Crop a colorful chart from Market Pulse and post it on Instagram.
- Build anticipation for your blog (or vlog) by crafting a weekly interpretation of the Monday Morning Quarterback Report.
- Post the infographic on Facebook and link it back to your website.
- Broadcast a live Facebook feed from one of your listings and explain how current stats support market conditions that make it a good time to buy (or sell) a home.
- Tweet a single stat plus a simple explanation on a schedule that fits your routine. Your followers will come to expect these tidbits.
- Embed the video into your e-mail newsletter, or have it be the subject of an e-mail blast.
- Create your own chart in Excel using data from the reports and post it on Instagram or Facebook. Link the chart back to your website or blog for more detail.
- Pin the infographic to your Pinterest board. Add it to your homepage for a captivating mix of color and information that will keep visitors on your side.
- Post the video on your website.
- Study the narrative for a firm grasp on how to explain to consumers where the market is now compared to where it was a year ago.
- Print out color copies of the consumer-friendly charts and graphs in Market Pulse to provide at listing presentations.