The Florida Real Estate Commission has issued a history-making ruling that will allow ORRA to offer continuing education classes via webinar for a 90-day time period. The ruling goes in to affect on Wednesday, April 8, 2020.
Does this mean that ALL ORRA classes will be available via webinar?
• Initially, FREC core classes (Core Law, Ethics & Business Practices, and Specialty class options) will be made available during this 90-day period to assist our members facing the current license renewal deadline. Check ORRA’s website for dates and times!
My license doesn’t expire until September 30, 2020. May I still register?
• Yes! Visit this page for webinar options and to register (check often as we are adding additional courses).
I am not an online learner. When will ORRA’s doors be reopen for “in person” learning options?
• ORRA is receiving regular updates regarding CDC requirements, in addition to perimeters set by local and state authorities. As soon as we receive clearance to reopen for regular operating hours, we look forward to doing so!
Has there been a license renewal extension?
• The current March 31, 2020 deadline has currently been extended to April 30, 2020. However, we are watching FREC updates, daily, in the event that there is another extension. Stay tuned for up-to-date information regarding changes!
How will I receive credit for a CE webinar offered by ORRA?
• Registration will be required through the ORRA website, and the cost of these regular CE, required, core classes will be offered free of charge to members during this time. You will receive a webinar link to attend the class, and staff will monitor the entire webinar period.
Will a test be required to obtain the CE credit?
• No. A test will not be required, but your attendance will be monitored through video presence and interaction.
I have more questions!
• We have more answers! While it’s not possible to cover every scenario in this initial release, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our staff in Professional Development will be happy to assist you!