The Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association is the catalyst for the success of its members
To create, maintain and enhance a business environment that contributes significantly to the success of our members and the prosperity of Central Florida.
The Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association is one of the largest local trade associations in the state of Florida, with more than 9,000 members in Hillsborough, Lake, Orange, Osceola, Polk, Seminole, and Volusia counties.
ORRA is composed of REALTORS® who are involved in residential and commercial real estate as brokers, salespeople, property managers, appraisers, counselors, and others who are engaged in all aspects of the real estate industry.
The term "REALTOR®" is a registered collective membership mark that identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® and abides by its strict Code of Ethics.
- The Orlando Board of REALTORS® was established in 1921.
- The Winter Park Board of REALTORS® was established in 1953.
- The Orlando and Winter Park boards of REALTORS® merged in 1962 to become the Orlando-Winter Park Board of REALTORS®.
- The name was officially changed to the Orlando Area Board of REALTORS® in 1983, then to the Orlando Area Association of REALTORS® in 1989.
- In 1990, the Orlando Area Association of REALTORS® merged with the Seminole County Board of REALTORS®, established in 1953, to become the Greater Orlando Association of REALTORS®.
- In 1993, GOAR's multiple listing service became a separate corporation called the Central Florida Real Estate Information Service.
- In 1994, the Central Florida Commercial Real Estate Society (CFCRES) was established. In 2006, the group formed a separate association known as the Central Florida Commercial Association of REALTORS® (CFCAR).
- In 1995, five neighboring associations joined with GOAR to create the Mid-Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service (MFRMLS).
- In 2000, the association launched its largest transformation to date, adopting a progressive business plan and changing its name to the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association.