Stephen Baker installed as ORRA's 2012 chairman of the board
Friday, January 6, 2012
The Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association has inducted Stephen Baker, RE/MAX Central Realty, as 2012 chairman of the board of the 8,800-member organization.
Baker steps into the position previously held by Mike McGraw, McGraw Realty Services, PL, who remains on the ORRA Board of Directors as immediate past chairman of the board.
Also installed on the ORRA Board of Directors were Steve Merchant, Global International Realty, as chairman-elect; Justin LaManna, Homevest Realty, as vice chairman of budget and finance; Zola Szerencses, RE/MAX 200 Realty, as vice chairman of strategic planning; and ORRA’s new 2012 directors:
- Kevin Acker, RE/MAX 200 Realty;
- Matthew Audier, Keller Williams Heritage Realty;
- Margaret "Pegi” Brock, Keller Williams Heritage Realty; and
- John Lazenby, Colony Realty Group, Inc.
Rounding out the ORRA board of directors are those whose terms continue through 2012:
- Cindy Brads, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate;
- Jennifer Dollar, Realty Executives Seminole;
- Richard Harger, Connect Realty.Com, Inc.;
- Kathy Llamas, Connect Realty.com, Inc.;
- Susan Logan, Logan Land & Homes, Inc.;
- Pete Vogt, George A. Vogt, Inc.;
- Cyn Zellner, Keller Williams At The Lakes; and
- Doreen Hargreaves, Fidelity Funding Mortgage Corp. (affiliate director).