ORRA members have elected Tansey Soderstrom, Real Estate Firm of Orlando, to serve as the organization’s 2021 president-elect. Soderstrom will automatically succeed to the association’s president’s position in 2022.
Members also elected Lisa Hill, Keller Williams At The Parks, to serve as treasurer and (Juliana Boselli Neves, Glasstone Group Inc) to serve as secretary. In addition, they selected the following individuals to fill available REALTOR® director positions:
- Chris Atwell, Glasstone Ventures LLC;
- Lawrence Bellido, Keller Williams Advantage III;
- Cynthia Egeli, Elite Real Estate Professionals LLC;
- Jonathan Fitzgerald, Charles Rutenberg Realty Orlando; and
- Rose Kemp, RE/MAX Town Centre.
Melissa Barry, Watson Mortgage Corp, has been elected to serve as the association’s affiliate director.
President-elect Natalie Arrowsmith, NextHome Arrowsmith Realty, will step into the 2021 president position, and President Reese Stewart, RE/MAX Properties SW, will stay with the board of directors for another year for as immediate past president.
Directors whose terms continue through 2021 include:
- Cleberto Copetti, Real Estate Compass LLC;
- Ryan Ditmar, Lineage Real Estate;
- Gretchen Demps Simmons, Ferrell Realty, Inc.;
- Katherine Figueroa Santiago, Watson Realty Corp;
- Ana Gazzara, Empire Network Realty;
- Dan Lopez, Legends Realty; and
- Anthoula “Rosie” Papagiannakis, BHHS Florida Realty.
Installation of 2021 President Natalie Arrowsmith along with officers and directors will take place at a black-tie ORRA inaugural event on Saturday, January 9.