Help your customers buy their dream home, even if it isn't picture perfect
Do you have the tools and resources to close the deal when renovations are needed? Learn the financing options and resources available to help your buyers purchase the home of their dreams.
The instructor will cover...
- How to identify distressed property
- How to identify consumer needs
- Knowledge of specific programs to help consumers purchase distressed real estate
- The process for renovation including inspections, HUD consultant, contractor validation, contractor bids, appraisals, and renovation forms
- The "ins and outs" of the process
- Strategies to help market your listings
- All inspections and required documents
- Understanding timeframes
- How to avoid common pitfalls
- Repairs with 203k streamline
Mr. Adams is a native of Amelia Island and knows
the local housing market inside and out. After graduating from Portland State University, he began his more than12 year long career in the mortgage industry. John has spent many years as the area manager for some of the largest banks in the nation, including Chase and Wells Fargo. He currently teaches REALTORS® across the state of Florida how to use HUD 100, FHA 203(k), homestyle, homepath, and homepath renovation loans to improve their communities.
September 2, 2015
1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Check-in begins at 1:00 p.m.
ORRA Members: FREE
No On-Site Registration Permitted
No Show Fee: $25
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course Provided by
Northeast Florida Association of REALTORS®