Jump start your real estate career
Designed for the new REALTOR® who needs an edge in their new career, this course will guide you through the benefits, tools, and resources available to REALTORS®. Get on the path to success and learn how to stay safe, reduce risks, manage contracts, prospect effectively, and be professional.
Program topics will include...
- NAR's Learning Library & REALTOR® University
- Florida Realtors® GRI and ORRA's classes and courses
- Statistical reports, homebuyer & seller profiles, and sales rankings
- Navigating the ORRA website: the online store, class registration, and the affiliate directory
- The First Year Career Guide, Risk Management Certification, and ORRA Institute of Technology
- REALTOR® safety issues
- Management of priorities, contracts, and risks
- License Renewal Process
- Standards of Professionalism & Business Etiquette
- MFRMLS Overview
Beverly Pindling, ABR, AHWD, EAH, GRI, SRES, is the Broker/Owner of BP Real Estate Services and has been a REALTOR® for over 30 years and a
licensed instructor for 17 years. She has acquired many designations in the RE industry including ABR, AHWD, EAH GRI, and SRES and has served as a Florida REALTORS® and NAR Director. She is a past President of ORRA, REALTOR® of the Year, and Educator of the Year for both ORRA and Florida REALTORS®.
June 11, 2015
1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Check-in begins at 1:00 p.m.
ORRA Members: FREE
(Join date after 6/11/14)
No On-Site Registration Permitted
No Show Fee: $25
Call ORRA Professional Development at
407.513.7268 to register
Limited Seating Available
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course provided by
Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association