Know What to Say to Customers to
Maximize Your Business and Your Profits
By attending this seminar, you'll gain access to actual scripts that you can use when prospecting for buyers and sellers. You'll also learn best ways for a REALTOR® to respond to the most common questions in real estate. If you can't overcome their objections, then you won't have any deals to close. The secret is in the spoken word.
Learn the secrets that the scripts reveal...
- What do you say to get the listing appointment?
- How do you close the deal on a listing appointment once you've concluded your listing presentation?
- What do you say when your seller thinks the house is priced too low?
- How do you set the proper expectations for sellers who want their home sold quickly?
- What do you say to get a buyer's appointment?
- What are the alternative close options?
Robert Gress, MBA, ABR, ABRM, AHWD, CCIM, CNHS, CPV, CRB, GREEN, GRI, NVSI, RSPS, SFR, SRES, TRC, is instructor, provider, and school owner of The Florida School of Real Estate. He has been practicing, coaching and teaching real estate for over a decade. He has owned and operated two successful real estate brokerages and a Florida Real Estate School. Robert is proud to be an NAR instructor and a Florida licensed real estate instructor.
October 01, 2013
9:30 a..m. -12:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 9:00 a.m.
ORRA Members: $15
Non-ORRA Members: $30
Course provided by
The Florida School of Real Estate Online
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.