10/11/2012 to 10/12/2012
October 11-12, 2012
8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
Professional Development Department
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Why Are Senior Citizens Relocating?
Develop the business building skills and resources needed to approach senior citizens with the best options and information in the real estate market.
The course learning objectives include:
- Learn distinguishing characteristics and trends of the 50+ market
- Evaluate your market area attractiveness to the 50+ market
- Master the vocabulary of the range of housing options for the 50+ market
- Learn the application of federal laws for Housing for Older Persons Act (HOPA)
- Develop business building outreach methods for communicating and gaining 50+ market share
- Adapt methods for counseling the 50+ buyers and sellers
- Recognize mortgage finance and loan schemes and scams that victimize 50+ borrowers
How do I earn my SRES designation?
- Successful completion of the two-day SRES® designation course, including an 80% passing grade on the exam.
- Active membership in the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Active membership in the SRES® Council. (New designees receive one-year membership in the Seniors Real Estate Council® FREE. Annual dues are $99 each year thereafter.)
Qualifies as an elective course for ABR® and CRS Designations!
Dick Fryer, ABR, DREI
As a licensed real estate broker and instructor, Mr. Fryer has taught thousands of real estate students over the past 30 years. An ORRA past president, he was named 2002 Educator of the Year by Florida REALTORS® and currently serves on the National Advisory Board of the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC).
11 CE credits
Course provided by IFREC Real Estate Schools
Business casual attire requested for education classes.
Early Bird - Before 9/27/12: $299
After 9/27/12: $329
On-Site: Registration Fee + $15
|Download the Brochure|
In order to receive "CE" credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.