October 9, 2012
1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
Professional Development Department
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Be prepared for the next level as a broker…Now that you've obtained your broker's license and decided to step out on your own, you need a plan. Things just got more complex with the addition of other people and more responsibility…
The key learning objectives in this class include:
- Review of the Broker Manual.
- Creating a Business Plan.
- Considerations when opening your own office such as size, location, forms, equipment, marketing and advertising, documents, and records.
- Staffing concerns including recruiting, IC vs. employee, full-time vs. part-time agents, job descriptions, and computer literacy.
- Working with salespeople – policy and procedure manual, contracts and forms manual, training programs, staff meetings, key security, sexual harassment, farming systems, and goal setting.
- Expanding company services to include the appraisal process, intra-company referrals, mortgage brokerage services, and representing the buyer.
- Regulations including DBPR, Department of Revenue, escrow account requirements, and the Landlord/Tenant Act.
Pay only $59 for this $118 valued class!
This class includes:
- Florida Real Estate Brokerage Management Manual
- NAR Real Estate Brokerage Essentials 3rd Edition Book
- 4 CE Credits
- Boxed lunch from 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- 4 hours of instructional time!
This course is only available to Qualifying Brokers and sitting Managers*
*With written approval from Qualifying Broker
Charles S. Bonamer, CRB, ITI, GRI
Chuck Bonamer is the president of TRANS-EQUITY, Inc., REALTORS® and has been a managing broker for over 30 years. His brokerage firm renders litigation support and lecture services to the brokerage and law industries. He was awarded the Top Instructor
Award for At Home with Diversity by NAR and REALTOR® of the Year by the Venice Board. He has authored many GRI courses for several states and his RE Brokerage Management Policy Manual is used by many brokerages throughout Florida.
4 CE credits
3 RMC Credits for Brokers
To register, please call 407.513.7268
Business casual attire requested for education classes.
ORRA Members: $118 $59
Non-ORRA Members: $74
On-site: Registration Fee + $15
|Download the Brochure |
In order to receive "CE" credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.