Differences in understanding money and investing…
Power of Compounding
- We will discuss the eighth wonder of the world and what does a latte habit really cost?
- Making sense of the endless TV chatter; balancing risk and reward.
Learn the Basics of Investing in
- Time/savings deposits/GIC
- Bonds – government/corporate
Demystifying the theory of buy and hold
- Buy and hold or is it buy and hope?
Jim Dorman, CPA/PFS, CFP®
Senior Wealth Advisor & President
After working as a CPA for 17 years, Jim decided to expand his practice to include financial planning services. Jim is a Certified Public Accountant, with a Personal Financial Specialist designation, and Certified Financial Planner. He maintains Series 7, 24, 63 and 65 securities licenses and variable, life, and disability licenses in Florida.
NO CE credits
ORRA Members: FREE
Non ORRA Members: $15
On-site: Registration Fee + $15
|Download the Brochure|
Special offer: Spouses may attend for FREE when accompanied by a member
In order to receive "CE" credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.