Step-by-Step Directions for Paying ORRA Dues Online
- On the homepage of www.orlandorealtors.org, click on "Renew" under "Join/Renew" on the sidebar.
- On the "2015 Dues Renewal" page, click "Renew Your Dues Online Now!"
- When you get to the login screen, enter your logon ID and password. Then, click "Submit."
Your logon ID is your membership number. If you are unable to recall your password, click on "Forgot your password?" to have it e-mailed to you.
- Once you have successfully logged in, click on "My ORRA Account - Dues/Invoices/Payments" under Personal Information.
- On the page below, check the box under "Pay Now" and click on "Choose Payment Options" on the bottom of the page.
- You will now be able to review your invoice. To contribute the recommended voluntary amounts to RPAC and the Florida Real Estate Foundation, continue to the bottom. If you wish to contribute amount, click "Modify" next to each and a pop-up window will appear.
If you prefer to modify your FREF contribution, you can enter any amount that you would like to contribute in the box in the pop-up window. Then click "ok" and your invoice will be adjusted.
If you prefer to modify your RPAC contribution, you can enter any amount that you would like to contribute in the box in the pop-up window. Then click "ok" and your invoice will be adjusted.
- At the bottom of your invoice, you have two methods of payment to choose from: credit card or Telecheck. If you are paying with a credit card, click on "Credit Card." If you are paying via Telecheck, click on "Telecheck." ORRA accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
If you opt to pay with a credit card, you'll see the page below. Fill out the information completely and hit submit.
If you chose to pay via Telecheck, you'll see the page below. Fill out the information completely and hit submit.
You have paid your 2015 ORRA dues!
» Check out the ORRA Dues FAQs
» Contact firstname.lastname@example.org