If you are an active REALTOR® member of another association, you can choose to become a Secondary Member of ORRA and join the MFRMLS.
A REALTOR® Agent can become a secondary member of ORRA (excluding MFRMLS participation) without the requirement of their Broker becoming a secondary member of ORRA (In-State only). Please call 407.513.7282 for Out-of-State secondary membership requests.
If you are a REALTOR® Agent and wish to participate in MFRMLS as a secondary member, your Broker must have secondary membership in ORRA and become a participant with MFRMLS.
- Submit a "Letter of Good Standing" from your Primary Association of REALTORS®. Include:
- License number
- NRDS number
- Verification and completion date of NAR Code of Ethics
- Current years' State and National dues have been paid
- Submit a completed and signed REALTOR® Membership Application for both the Broker and the Agent requesting secondary membership. In-State secondary members are welcome but not required to attend ORRA New Member Orientation. Out-of-State secondary members are required to attend Orientation.
- Broker must submit the completed and signed Participation Fee & Activation Agreement for My Florida Regional MLS as well as the Principal Broker or Certified Appraiser Request to Participate Form.
- Agent must submit the completed and signed Participation Fee & Activation Agreement for My Florida Regional MLS that accompanies the REALTOR® Membership Application.
- Provide copies of the broker's/agent's real estate license. If registering a branch office please provide, physical and mailing address, phone, and fax numbers for the branch office.
- DBPR's RE 10 or REALTOR® Membership Applications for the agent/s that will take Primary membership with ORRA.
- Submit payment for all required fees and dues for secondary membership.
Contact the ORRA Membership Services Department at 407.513.7282 regarding required fees and dues of secondary membership.