Welcome to the REALTOR® family!
Thank you for your interest in joining the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association.
If you hold an active sales associate or broker associate's license and have never been a member of any REALTOR® association, you are welcome to submit an application for membership.
You may email your application to email@example.com or fax your application to the membership department at 407.293.6083. You may also apply in person (appointments available; walk-ins welcome).
During the application process, you will…
- Complete the REALTOR® Membership Application.
- Receive your assigned class date for the in-person Orientation class.
- Register for and complete your Code of Ethics cours.
- Sign up for access to the My Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service.
- Pre-register for the required MLS Basic and MLS Compliance 101 classes.
- If desired, submit application for a Supra Key and schedule the appropriate class to sign documents and receive your Supra Key.
A basic prerequisite for membership is that you be licensed with a firm whose broker is a REALTOR® member.
Before proceeding with the membership application, please verify that your license is showing as "current, active" with the proper firm by visiting the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation's (DBPR) website at http://www.myfloridalicense.com/.
The DBPR requires that licenses of agents, brokers, and corporations be current and showing as active on their website prior to ORRA processing membership applications.
New Member Orientation
To complete the membership process, you are required to take
the in-person Orientation Class in addition to the online (or in-person) Code of Ethics course. You will receiver your in-person Orientation Class assignment once your application is processed. You must also register for and complete the NAR Code of Ethics Course. If you opt to take the online version, you
will be responsible for submitting your Code of Ethics Course Completion
Certificate to ORRA. Should you need an in-person class for the Code of Ethics, please contact the Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 to register.
REALTOR® Application Process
To process your application, please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax the documents to 407.293.6083:
- Completed and signed REALTOR® Membership Application.
- A copy of the DBPR RE 10 Form
- A copy of your real estate license.
- Payment for membership dues and My Florida Regional MLS fees is required.
(Please refer to the Dues and Fees Schedules.)
Once your application has been reviewed and payment has been processed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. (Your Orientation Code of Ethics course date will be included, if applicable.)
For assistance with your application, please contact 407.513.7282 or email@example.com.
Prior to completing your membership application, we ask that you please view the following links: