Reinstatement (inactive less than one year)
Rejoining (inactive more than one year)
(Inactive less than one year)
You may reinstate your membership by paying a reinstatement fee, prorated dues and any applicable fees and submitting the required documentation, if you:
- Are a former REALTOR® member of ORRA.
- Have been inactive for less than one year within ORRA's fiscal year (11/1 to 10/31).
- Were in good standing (i.e., dues paid and Code of Ethics requirements current) when you left.
To inquire about your membership status and the required dues and fees, please call Membership at 407.513.7282 or e-mail email@example.com. Please be prepared with your nine-digit NRDS membership number to help expedite the process.
Please follow these instructions:
- Contact ORRA to determine your membership status (in good standing or not in good standing) and the amount of prorated dues and applicable fees required.
- Complete and sign the Transfer/Reinstatement Form for ORRA Membership and MLS Service.
- Submit a copy of the DBPR RE 10 Form signed by your broker.
- Payment for Membership dues and My Florida Regional MLS fees is required upon submission of your Transfer/Reinstatement Form.
Please email your documentation with payment method to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 407.293.6083 or mail to: ORRA Membership Department, 1330 Lee Road, P.O. Box 609400, Orlando, FL 32860-9400; Fax: 407.293.6083.
(Inactive more than one year)
If you have been inactive for more than one year, you will need to re-establish your membership by rejoining ORRA.
To inquire about your membership status and the required dues and fees before continuing with the rejoining process, please call Membership at 407.513.7282 or e-mail email@example.com. Please be prepared with your nine-digit NRDS membership number available to help expedite the process.
REALTOR® Rejoining Process
For ORRA to process your application, the following must be submitted:
- Completed and signed application. Please download the REALTOR® Membership Application.
- A copy of the DBPR RE 10 Form signed by your broker.
- A copy of your real estate license.
- Payment for Membership dues and My Florida Regional MLS fees is required upon application submission. Dues and Fees Schedule.
Please email your documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 407.293.6083.
A membership assistant will review your application packet and once the information has been verified and payment processed, a confirmation will be e-mailed to you that will also confirm your Orientation date.
New Member Orientation
To complete the membership process, you are required to take
the Orientation Code of Ethics course. You may elect to take the online version
or attend a live class at ORRA. (If you opt to take the online version, you
will be responsible for submitting your Code of Ethics Course Completion
Certificate to ORRA.)
For information regarding applicable dues and fees, scheduling your Orientation, Supra Keys, etc., please view the following links prior to completing your membership application:
» REALTOR® Membership Application
» New Member and Orientation Information
» Membership Application Fees & Dues Schedule
» MLS Fee Schedule
» Credit Card Authorization Form