Registered Trainee Appraiser
If you are a Registered Trainee Appraiser, you do not qualify for Affiliate membership – you will be joining ORRA as a REALTOR® member. The National Association of REALTORS® equates a Registered Trainee Appraiser license with that of a real estate Sales Associate license; therefore, the same rules apply, the same fees are charged and the same amenities received. Two of these amenities of REALTOR® membership are participation in MLS (if the Certified Appraiser whom you are working for is a participant in MLS) and the GE Security-Supra electronic key system.
For your convenience, you may email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax your application to our Membership Department at 407.293.6083, or apply in person (appointments are available but not required, walk-ins are welcome).
With your application you will…
- Apply for REALTOR® membership and select a date for the required New Member Orientation.
- Sign up for access to the My Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service.
- Pre-register for the required MLS Basic MLXchange software training class.
- Sign up to receive a Supra lockbox key and register for a lockbox key training class.
If you hold an active sales associate or broker associate's license and have never been a member of any REALTOR® association, you are welcome to submit your application for membership.
A basic prerequisite for membership is that you be licensed with a firm whose broker is a REALTOR® member. Before proceeding with the membership application, please verify that your license is showing as "current, active" with the proper firm by visiting the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation's (DBPR) website at http://www.myfloridalicense.com/.
The DBPR requires that licenses of agents, brokers and corporations be current and showing as active on their website prior to ORRA processing membership applications.
New Member Orientation
To complete the membership process, you are required to take
the Orientation Code of Ethics course. You may elect to take the online version
or attend a live class at ORRA. (If you opt to take the online version, you
will be responsible for submitting your Code of Ethics Course Completion
Certificate to ORRA.)
REALTOR® Application Process
For ORRA to process your application, the following must be submitted:
1. Completed and signed application. Please download the REALTOR® Membership Application.
2. A copy of the DBPR RE 10 Form
3. A copy of your real estate license.
4. Payment for membership dues and My Florida Regional MLS fees is required. View Dues and Fees Schedules. Please contact the Membership Department at 407.513.7282 should you need assistance.
Please email these documents to email@example.com, or fax these documents with your application to Membership Department at 407.293.6083.
A membership services assistant will review your application packet. Once the information has been verified and payment has been processed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail that will contain your Orientation date.