Monday Morning Quarterback Report
Every Monday, ORRA's Monday Morning Quarterback Report gives you a snapshot of the previous week's market activity, including sales, prices, days on market, and much, much more.
Week of June 18, 2017
Single-family existing homes
- Sales of single-family homes decreased to 571 during the week of Jun 18, from 651 the week prior
- The median price of single family homes decreased to $245,000, a change of -2.0%
- The number of single-family home foreclosure transactions increased to 31 last week, from 21 the week of Jun 11
- The number of single-family home short-sale transactions increased to 11 from 7 the week prior
- Single-family inventory increased by 161, and now sits at 8,524
Condos, townhomes, and villas
Sales of condos, townhomes, and villas decreased to 129 during the week of Jun 18, from 161 the week prior
The median price of condos, townhomes, and villas decreased to $147,000, a change of -5.2%
The number of condo, townhome, and villa foreclosure transactions decreased to 2 last week, from 4 the week of Jun 11
» View the report
Archives: 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008
For more information about ORRA's market reports, send an e-mail to email@example.com.