Interested in reaching a specific, captive market of men and women who want to learn about your product? ORRA can help you market your products and services to more than 8,500 real estate professionals throughout greater Orlando.
- Flagship publication of the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association.
- Published six times a year.
- Four-color publication.
- Mailed to 8,500 ORRA members who have a vested interest in the latest real estate news and events.
-Digital version with clickable ads and an opportunity for additional exposure through a bannar ad.
- An excellent way to get your direct-mail piece into the hands of more than 10,000 potential buyers.
- ORRA will work with you to customize lists and maximize response rates.
- Lists available by offices, agents, and zip codes.
- Substantial savings for members! A full list is available for $750 for non-members; $500 for members. Read more
- Meet face-to-face with 8,500-plus real estate professionals looking for products and services for their businesses and their clients.
- Opportunities include: a REALTOR® expo, a holiday open house in December, an awards banquet, and other special events such as RPAC fund raisers and the Eye On Orlando luncheon series.
ORRA Affiliate Forum
- By becoming active in the ORRA Affiliate Forum, you can increase your visibility and build valuable business relationships.
- The ORRA Affiliate Forum organizes many projects, events, and activities throughout the year, including the REALTOR® expo and the Eye On Orlando luncheon series. New members are always welcome!
Eye On Orlando Attendee Bag Inserts
- As an affiliate member, you have the opportunity to put your promotional item directly into the hands of Eye On Orlando luncheon attendees. ORRA will insert your supplied item into every attendee bag.
- ORRA offers a number of individual event sponsorships to boost your company's brand awareness while showcasing your support of the association.
- Sponsorships can be obtained for as little as $250. Fees may be paid wholly or shared.
The following programs, dates, and sponsorships are offered as a guide to assist you in planning your calendar and budget. (All dates and programs are subject to change by the planning committees.)
Contact Administrative Department
- Scholarship Program: $500/student
Contact Governmental Affairs Department
- Legislative Days (Spring)
Refreshment Sponsor: $250
Bus Sponsor: $750
Contact Professional Services Department
- Brass Tacks Seminars (February & August)
Food & Beverage: $TBD
- GRI, ABR, or CIPS Classes