It Pays to Work with a REALTOR®
Designed as a presentation piece for REALTORS® to provide to consumers, It Pays to Work with a REALTOR® provides the essential information of why it’s important for today’s home buyers and sellers to work with a REALTOR®.
This full color, high quality presentation piece:
Available to NAR members only.
- Outlines the key differences between a REALTOR® and a real estate licensee
- Offers benefits that REALTORS® provide to both buyers and sellers.
Provides a summary of the Code of Ethics that includes key basic principles important to consumers.
- Includes an overview of REALTOR® designations and the URL for REALTOR.org for further details.
- Provides online resources available through REALTOR.com and
REALTOR.org to provide the consumer with more knowledge about the real
estate industry and the home buying and selling process.
- Designed to fit into a letter-size envelope.
Brochure also available in Spanish and Portuguese as an eProduct.
This product is also available for sale via NAR's Print on Demand Program
which allows you to customize the product with your information and
print the quantity you want to use.
Critical Role of a REALTOR®
Demonstrate to your clients your valuable role in the sale. This list includes 200 typical actions, research steps, processes, and review stages necessary for a successful residential real estate transaction.
Proudly display the REALTOR® logo on your business cards and marketing materials.