For your convenience, you may apply in person (appointments are available; walk-ins are welcome) or fax your application to our Membership Services Department.
In just a few minutes you will…
- Apply for REALTOR® membership and select a date for the required New Member Orientation. Directions to ORRA.
- Sign up for access to the My Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service.
- Pre-register for the required MLS Basic MLXchange software training class.
- Sign up to receive a Supra lockbox key and register for a lockbox key training class.
If you hold an active sales associate or broker associate's license and have never been a member of any REALTOR® association, you are welcome to submit your application for membership.
A basic prerequisite for membership is that you be licensed with a firm whose broker is a REALTOR® member. Before proceeding with the membership application, please verify that your license is showing as "current, active" with the proper firm by visiting the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation's (DBPR) website at http://www.myfloridalicense.com/. The DBPR requires that licenses of agents, brokers and corporations be current and showing as active on their website prior to ORRA processing membership applications.
New Member Orientation
To complete the membership process, you are required to take the in-person Orientation Class in addition to the online (or in-person) Code of Ethics course. You will receiver your in-person Orientation Class assignment once your application is processed. You must also register for and complete the NAR Code of Ethics Course. If you opt to take the online version, you will be responsible for submitting your Code of Ethics Course Completion Certificate to ORRA. Should you need an in-person class for the Code of Ethics, please contact the Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 to register.
REALTOR® Application Process
Please email the following documents to email@example.com or fax to the Membership department at 407.293.6083:
1. Completed and signed application. Please download the REALTOR® Membership Application.
2. A copy of the DBPR RE 11 Form signed by your broker.
3. A copy of your real estate license.
4. Payment for membership dues and My Florida Regional MLS fees is required upon application submission.Please refer to the Dues and Fees Schedules or contact the Membership Services Department at 407.513.7282 or firstname.lastname@example.org should you need assistance.
Please email these documents to email@example.com or fax to Membership Services at 407.293.6083.
A membership services assistant will review your application packet and once the information has been verified and payment processed, a confirmation will be e-mailed to you that will also confirm your Orientation date.
If you have questions or need further assistance, please contact the ORRA Membership Services Department by phone (407.513.7282) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Prior to completing your membership application, we ask that you please view the following links:
» REALTOR® Membership Application
» New Member and Orientation Information
» Broker Application Fees & Dues Schedule
» MLS Fee Schedule
» Credit Card Authorization Form