ORRA Affiliate Membership
Connecting you and your business to more than 12,500 Central Florida REALTORS®
If you're looking for a way to showcase your product or service to REALTORS® in the Orlando area, ORRA affiliate membership is the key!
As an ORRA affiliate member, you can take advantage of numerous opportunities to reach local REALTORS®, create valuable business relationships, and increase your business.
We welcome affiliate members whose business is in an allied field that provides products or services to the real estate industry.
Download a printable affiliate membership brochure
Who can be an affiliate member?
We welcome affiliate members whose business is in an allied field that provides products or services to the real estate industry, such as banks, mortgage companies, title companies, homeowner's insurance, home inspectors, staging companies, and more. (Affiliate members may not hold a real estate or appraiser license.)
Become an ORRA affiliate member today!
Download the ORRA Affiliate Membership Application and return your completed form with payment.For your convenience you may email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax the documents to 407.293.6083, or visit us in person at 1330 Lee Road, Orlando, FL 32810. Call the Membership department at 407.513.7282 with any questions.
Contact the ORRA Membership Department by phone at 407.513.7282 or e-mail us.
How can I get involved?
As an affiliate member, you are in a unique position to both contribute to and benefit from the advancement of Orlando's real estate community. We encourage you to get involved and begin taking advantage of the many benefits your membership has to offer.
Throughout the year, ORRA hosts a variety of education programs, networking events, and member programs that offer you the opportunity to meet with REALTORS® and grow your business. To keep up-to-date with what's happening at ORRA, be sure to read ORRA's e-newsletters and magazine, visit ORRA's website, and follow us on social media.
Am I eligible to serve on an ORRA member committee?
Volunteers are vital to the success of ORRA, and ORRA affiliate members are welcome to serve on a number of committees at the association.
Many affiliate members join the ORRA Affiliate Forum, which organizes programs and activities designed to produce a mutual benefit to REALTOR® and affiliate members, such as the ABCs of Real Estate educational program, ORRA's Power Hour networking sessions, the Open House Holiday Party, and many more.
Affiliates are also welcome to join many of ORRA's other member committees, such as the Professional Development Forum, the Governmental Affairs Committee, the Member Relations Committee, and many more.
Each fall, ORRA publishes a Committee Request Form and allows members to apply for appointment to committees. However, some placements are available throughout the year, so be sure to inquire if you are interested.
Affiliate Membership Benefits
- Listing in ORRA's online Affiliate Membership Directory
- Opportunity to attend ORRA networking events such as membership luncheons, awards banquet, annual expo, and holiday open house
- Ability to be a presenter, panelist, or host/moderator for Affiliate Education Series
- Ability to participate on the ORRA Affiliate Forum
- Discount on ORRA's advertising opportunities, including print, online, and direct mail
- Member pricing for ORRA educational programs
- Eligibility for "Affiliate Member of the Year" award
- Ability to participate on ORRA member committees related to government affairs, political fundraising, and community involvement
- Subscription to Orlando REALTOR® magazine
- Subscriptions to ORRA's many e-mail newsletters, event announcements, and other notices
- Discounted prices on items available in ORRA's REALTOR® Store