Szerencses elected as 2013 ORRA chairman-elect
Wednesday, October 03, 2012
Zola Szerencses, RE/MAX 200 Realty, has been elected to serve as ORRA’s 2013 chairman-elect, and will automatically ascend to the chairmanship in 2014.
Results of the 2013 ORRA Leadership election were announced at a member reception on Wednesday, October 3. In addition to the chairman-elect race, eight candidates ran for four available director positions. The following individuals will be joining the 2013 ORRA Board of Directors:
- Abby Barboza, Abbey Road Realty;
- Dan Lopez, Legends Realty;
- Reese Stewart, RE/MAX Properties, SW;
- Sharon Voss, Watson Realty Corp.
Three candidates ran unopposed and will assume their positions on the 2013 Board of Directors:
- Cindy Brads, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate, vice chairman of budget and finance;
- Jen Dollar, Realty Executives Seminole, vice chairman of strategic planning; and
- Alice Weinberg, Seminole County Property Appraiser.
In addition, current ORRA Chairman-elect Steve Merchant, Global Realty International, will step into the association’s 2013 chair position in January, and current ORRA Chairman Stephen Baker, RE/MAX Central Realty, will stay with the board for another year as immediate past chairman.