Deadline looming for REALTOR® Code of Ethics training
Tuesday, August 07, 2012
It may not be the end of civilization, but
2012 is the final mandatory REALTOR® Code of Ethics training year for the 3rd
Cycle COE training..
The National Association of REALTORS® mandates that every REALTOR® complete some form of COE training between January 1, 2009 and December 31, 2012. REALTORS® who do not meet this national requirement will have their REALTOR® status suspended on January 1, 2013.
If you have successfully completed
COE training via one of the following methods since January 1, 2009, then you have satisfied the mandatory REALTOR® Code of Ethics training requirement:
- Attended a COE class at ORRA;
- Attended a new-member orientation at ORRA;
- Taken ORRA’s online COE class;
- Taken NAR’s online COE class;
- Attended the professional standards class as part of the GRI 1 track; or
- Attended a training for the ORRA Professional Standards Committee or the ORRA Grievance Committee.
Click here to determine if you need to take COE training in 2012 and to view options for taking the class through ORRA or NAR.