MFRMLS e-invoices are out; due back on or before May 15
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
By now all ORRA members should have received an e-bill from My Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service for their 2014-2015 annual subscription fees.
- Payment is due to MFRMLS by 5:00 pm on May 15.
- Payments received after 5:00 pm on May 15 are subject to a $50 late fee.
- Payments received after 5:00 pm on June 2 are subject to a $150 reactivation fee.
If you have not received your MFRMLS invoice, please contact the ORRA Membership Department at email@example.com or 407.513.7282 so the accuracy of your membership record as it is related to your MFRMLS service can be verified.
MFRMLS subscription fees can be paid with a debit/credit card or electronic check via MFR’s secure online payment center within Invoice Cloud. You will use your NRDS ID (your NRDS ID functions as the "account number") to log in to the online payment center. (If your NRDS ID does not allow you to login, then try your MLS Login ID.)
- To make payment via phone directly with MFRMLS, please call 407.960.5300 (option 3).
- To make payment via fax directly with MFRMLS, please fax to 407.960.5450.
Are you a member with multiple login IDs?The bills for each of your accounts will be listed under just one of your IDs, so if you do not see a bill under the first ID you enter, please try your other ID number.