See ORRA's iPad, Visa card winners
Wednesday, October 05, 2011
Originally posted: 9/7/2011
Most recent update: 10/5/2011
Previous updates: 9/14/2011; 9/21/2011; 9/28/2011
Thomas Aaron, Flamingo Realty of Orlando, is the new owner of an iPad. He paid his ORRA dues during the month of August, and was entered into a drawing for this REALTOR® tech tool must-have.
In addition, members who paid their dues in September were entered into weekly drawings for $100 Visa gift cards.
$100 Visa gift card winners
James Tate, Keller Williams at the Lakes
Francis Boyer, VR Universal Realty
Arleen Yogi, Beach & Luxury Realty, Inc.
Johnnie Sanders, Flamingo Realty of Orlando
Pay your dues
- Contest open only to REALTOR® members of the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association.
- Participants may only win once. If a participant has already been declared a winner for one drawing, the participant may no longer qualify for other promos.
- ORRA is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties, equipment malfunctions, errors and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from submitting his/her entry.
- Winners must come in person to ORRA [1330 Lee Road, Orlando, FL] to claim the prize.
- Odds of winning will depend on the number of qualified entries.
- ORRA reserves the right to change specific rules for specific contests.