2012 ORRA Leadership Election: candidate and voting information
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
ORRA members will be asked in July to select four candidates to fill available director positions on the 2012 ORRA Board of Directors. There are six candidates vying for the four available slots:
- Kevin Acker, RE/MAX 200 Realty;
- Matthew Audier, Watson Realty Corp;
- Margaret "Pegi” Brock, Keller Williams Heritage Realty;
- Cynthia Egeli, Elite Real Estate Professionals;
- John Lazenby, Colony Realty Group, Inc.; and
- Karuna Sabharwal, Charles Rutenberg Realty.
One candidate is running for one chairman-elect position, which means the candidate will automatically assume the chairman-elect position:
- Steve Merchant, Global Realty International
One candidate is running for each of two available vice chairman positions, which means each candidate will automatically assume a vice chairman position:
- Vice chairman of budget and finance
Justin LaManna, Homevest Realty
- Vice chairman of strategic planning
Zola Szerences, RE/MAX 200 Realty
Confidential voting for this year’s ORRA election will take place online via the ORRA website, and only those ORRA members who are in good standing by Thursday, June 30 will be granted access to the electronic ballot. Voting will open at 12:01 a.m. on Saturday, July 9 and will remain open until 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday, July 13.
Biographies of the candidates will be posted on the ORRA website prior to the election; please watch for a notice of availability. Results of the election voting will be announced during an RPAC fundraising event on Thursday, July 14.