ActiveKEY leasing and support to be discontinued
Tuesday, June 6, 2017
After careful consideration, the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association Board of Directors has voted to discontinue the leasing and support of the Supra ActiveKEY.
Members who currently have ActiveKEY service will need to return their device to ORRA and transition to the eKEY service as soon as possible. (Deadline to be announced.)
You are eligible to receive a refund for the remaining amount of your lease provided you return your ActiveKEY to ORRA.
Advantages of the eKEY:
- The eKEY service works on a wide variety of smartphones and tablets, and it works even if you don’t have a Wifi or data connection.
- The eKEY is cheaper.
- The eKEY is more secure than the ActiveKEY.
- You can get real-time info on your listings!
- Reprogramming your lockbox, changing your settings and accessing SupraWEB is easily done right in the eKEY app.
How to transition to the eKEY:
- Make an appointment online to visit ORRA for your eKEY transition.
- Bring your ActiveKEY, as well as the device you will use for your eKEY service, to your appointment. To expedite your appointment, please download the eKEY app to your device in advance.
- During your appointment, a membership representative will be happy to provide instructions on how to use your eKEY.
We appreciate your patience and value your membership. We regret any inconvenience that this announcement may cause, and we want to make this process as smooth and effortless as possible for you.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.