ORRA is pleased to introduce not one but THREE new member benefits! Take advantage of these cost savings as you look for something fun to do, set up a new website for your business, and even buy prescriptions.
Orlando City Soccer
Catch an Orlando City Soccer or Orlando Pride game at ORRA member preferred pricing! The discount applies to all games throughout the entire 2017 for both teams.
On a related note, mark your calendar for Friday, July 21 and plan to spend an ORRA Member Night Out with Orlando City Soccer! We’ll gather as many REALTORS®, affiliates, friends, and family as possible (discounted ticket prices apply) and fill a designated section of the new stadium as OSC takes on Atlanta United.
Florida REALTORS® is offering a free personal branding site for FREE through agreement with The Paperless Agent. Sites include:
• A responsive branding site with a modern, professional design that ensuring your site looks great no matter what device clients are using.
• The ability to post unique, personal content through a customizable blog platform.
• Property landing page templates that can be completed in a few simple steps. The pages both promote your clients' listings and generate traffic for your site.
As Florida residents, all ORRA members and their families have access to a statewide prescription assistance program. The Florida RX Card program provides savings at pharmacies such as CVS, Target, Walgreen, Winn-Dixie and more. The discount program is especially useful to those who do not have prescription coverage as part of their insurance plan.
- The program can be used to supplement most health insurance plans including Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and high-deductible plans. It can also be used as a Medicare Part D supplement by providing discounts on non-covered drugs.
- There are no enrollment forms, no age or income requirements, no waiting periods, no eligibility required, no exclusions, covers pre-existing conditions, no claim forms to file, no annual or lifetime limits.
- The program includes discounts on brand and generic medications, open formulary so that all medications are eligible for discounts.
- The discount prescription card is pre-activated and accepted at more than 68,000 pharmacies around the country including most major chains.
- No personal information is required to get a card.