The parallel period for MFRMLS' consumer websites, MyFloridaHomesMLS.com and State27Homes.com will end on April 24 with the sunsetting of MyFloridaHomesMLS.com
Beginning on April 25 all web traffic to MyFloridaHomesMLS.com will be redirected to State27Homes.com. Visitors to an agent’s custom link will be automatically redirected to the agent’s Personal URL (PURL) on the new site.
There are a few important things that all REALTORS® to do:
1. Review your profile information on State27Homes.com
• Go to the MFR Login Portal.
• Click on the State27Homes.com icon.
• Select “edit my profile” from the drop down menu under your name.
• Review your information, change as needed, click “save profile.”
2. Review/change your default PURL domain
Your State27Homes.com PURL is equivalent to the custom link you had on MyFloridaHomesMLS.com. You can review/change your PURL from the profile page.
3. Make sure your State27Homes.com profile shows your photo Watch a short tutorial on how to add/change your photo.
4. Update your marketing materials
Update any marketing materials (yard signs, business cards, flyers, etc.) and/or websites that display your old custom link address with your new State27Home.com PURL.
5. Watch the on-demand agent demo
Watch a walk-through of the new consumer website and its agent tools in the agent demo. Watch it here (log in with your MLS ID and password).
For support with your PURL or other questions about the new consumer website call us at 800.686.7451 or e-mail email@example.com.