Do you know an ORRA REALTOR® or affiliate member whose contributions to the association, profession, and industry deserve recognition? Then submit their name for consideration of an ORRA annual award (self-nominations are welcome, too)!
• REALTOR® of the Year honors a member who has displayed the highest commitment to professional growth and pride in ORRA through association and community involvement.
• Chairman of the Year honors a member who has been successful in focusing on objectives of the ORRA’s goals, has demonstrated good record keeping for his/her committee, has conducted committee meetings in a professional manner, and has shown traits of a leader of the association
• Rising Star of the Year honors a newly active ORRA member who has demonstrated outstanding commitment to the success of the association’s programs, projects, and goals.
• Grant Clarke Volunteer honors an ORRA volunteer who has demonstrated leadership and commitment to the fulfillment of the association’s strategic plan via committee work and activities throughout the year.
• Walter Rose Lifetime Member honors a current member who has rendered exceptional or unusual service to the association or has been recognized by NAR as a REALTOR® Emeritus,
is a recipient of the NAR Distinguished Service Award, or is a past president of NAR or Florida REALTORS®.
• Affiliate Member of the Year honors an individual affiliate member who has consistently offered support to guarantee the success of ORRA programs, projects, and goals.
ORRA invites all members to nominate a fellow ORRA member who deserves to be honored. Nomination is easy; simply complete a nomination form and return it to ORRA by November 23, 2016 via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 407.293.6380.