ORRA selects REALTOR® representatives to MFRMLS
Thursday, May 5, 2016
The ORRA Board of Directors has selected four REALTOR® members to represent the association and its membership on the new MFRMLS Advisory Council:
- Kathi Adkins, The Realty Factor Inc;
- Bruce Elliiott, Regal R.E. Professionals LLC;
- Rose Kemp, RE/MAX Town Centre; and
- Dee Toohey, Innovative Realty Solutions Gr.
The new advisory council was established by MFRMLS to provide a mechanism for shareholder concerns and interests to be addressed. Council members will provide feedback on MFRMLS operational issues such as rules and regulations or technology systems.
Three additional ORRA members have been appointed to serve on the 2016-2017 MFRMLS Board of Directors:
- Dore Baratta, BHHS Florida Realty,
- Mike McGraw, RE/MAX Town & Country Realty, and
- Gary Williams, Coldwell Banker Residential RE.
Two ORRA members have made their way to the top of the MFRMLS Board of Directors. Sean Ferguson, BHHS Results Realty, will become 2016-2017 president of the organization and Matt Audier, Keller Williams Heritage Realty, will serve as vice president.
The REALTORS® will assume their duties with MFRMLS on July 1.