Don't lose your Matrix access! MLS fees due May 16
Wednesday, April 06, 2016
Invoices for the 2016-17 MFRMLS subscription year have posted to all applicable customers’ accounts to review and pay.
- Bill due date: Subscription invoices are due for all customers on Monday, May 16, by 5pm (ET).
- Late fees: Customers who pay after 5pm (ET) on May 16 will owe a $50 late fee in addition to their regular bill.
- Suspension deadline: Customers who have not paid their bill in full by Tuesday, May 31, by 5pm (ET) will have their MLS access suspended and will owe a $100 reinstatement fee to restore access.
- Invoices can be paid now online with debit/credit cards. Go to www.pay.mfrmls.com and select the "ONE TIME PAY" option.
- Phone payments can be made by calling 800-686-7451 (option 5).
- Checks can be mailed to MFRMLS HQ at:
555 Winderley Place
Maitland, FL 32751
Attn: Accounting Dept.
- MFR does not accept checks over the phone or online.
- MLS fees are non-refundable in full or pro rata. MLS fees are due by the payment deadline regardless of the method of payment. Late fees are not waived.
Questions? Call 800.686.7451 (option 5) or e-mail email@example.com. Review FAQs
An MFRMLS subscription is much more than access to the MLS! Learn more