ORRA doubles offerings of Excellence in Professionalism - Gold Key Certification
Tuesday, December 15, 2015
In 2015 more than 1,100 REALTOR® members took advantage of ORRA’s own Excellence in Professionalism - Gold Key Certification program. Now, thanks to a slew of additional classes — at least 12 are in the works — even more REALTORS® will have the opportunity to earn this important certification in 2016.
The certification, which was designed by the ORRA Standards Task Force, supplements the teachings and principles of the REALTOR® Code of Ethics. The cornerstone of the program is a single, all-day class that is worth seven continuing education credits and is FREE for ORRA members.
Topics covered during the class range from the philosophy of customer service to the nuts and bolts of creating an effective customer-service assessment tool. Other topics include:
- Learning how risk management increases professionalism;
- Establishing standards for transaction execution;
- Adapting to the changing standards of buyers and sellers;
- Redefining your skills to understand current disclosure issues;
- Utilizing web-based systems for efficient transaction management;
- Dealing effectively with difficult clients; and much more!
Visit the "Designations/Certification" section of the ORRA Education Calendar for upcoming Excellence in Professionalism - Gold Key Certification dates and a detailed course description.