ORRA adds two free classes just for brokers
Wednesday, August 12, 2015
ORRA has added two courses that address the particular interests of brokers to the long list of classes it is offering for free in 2015.
The first, Advanced Brokerage Management, will take place at ORRA on September 24 from 9 am to 4 pm. The class is worth six continuing education credits. Topics to be covered include:
• How operations differ for various brokerage types;
• Escrow requirements for various brokerage structures;
• Strategies for avoiding FREC violations;
• Agent-hiring strategies;
• Brokerage vs agent marketing;
• Risk management; and more!
Learn more and register (only active ORRA broker members are eligible to attend this class for free).
ORRA is also hosting a special session of its Sales Management Certification course, a two-day program designed to address the human side of running a brokerage. Topics to be covered include:
• Creating and sustaining a healthy brokerage environment;
• Overcoming attitude and performance problems;
• Planning, recruiting, and managing for profit;
• Training and motivating agents; and more!
The course will be held at ORRA on November 9 and November 10, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm on both days. Learn more and register (both active ORRA broker members and their designated office managers are eligible to attend this class for free).