First In Line
Tuesday, January 27, 2015
Orlando REALTOR® | January/February 2014
Help your clients get a jump on new listings with Matrix's auto-alert function
Functionality for utilizing e-mail within the Matrix system ranges from sending a single current listing to setting up auto-notifications for when new listings (fitting your clients’ specific criteria, even) come onto the market.
E-mailing A Listing
1. On your search results page, click the select box next to each listing you want to e-mail. (If you are on a Full Detail and only want to e-mail that, you do not need to click a select box.)
2. Click the “E-mail” button at the bottom of the page.
3. If you have contacts set up in Matrix, you may select one for the email by clicking the “To:” button. Or you may type one or more e-mail addresses in the “To:” field.
4. Fill in the subject line for your e-mail.
5. Type in a message for your recipient.
6. Click the “Send E-mail” button.
Your recipient will receive a link to a public webpage where they can view the listings. At the top of the webpage will be your name and preferred phone number.
Setting Up Prospect Autonotification
1. Run a search and click the “Save” button at the bottom of the page. Click the “New Auto E-mail” button.
2. Click the “Primary E-mail Contact” drop down box to select the contact you want to assign to this search.
3. Fill in the subject for the new auto e-mail.
4. In the settings section, you can choose to send the auto e-mail in concierge mode or save it as a favorite search on your Home tab.
5. Choose a schedule for sending the auto e-mails by clicking the appropriate radial button.
6. Click the “Save” button. Matrix will immediately e-mail the search results to your contact. As new listings meet your search criteria, they will be automatically e-mailed to your contact.
To disable search auto-e-mails:
1. Find the search you want to disable.
2. Expand the details for the auto e-mail by clicking the triangle beside the contact’s name, or by clicking the name itself.
3. Click the “Settings” button, then scroll down to find the “Settings” sub-header.
4. Click the “Disabled” radio button, and then the “Save” button at the bottom of the page.
If there are other searches set-up for the same contact, you need to disable each one individually.
For more tips and tutorials on using Matrix visit www.MatrixBuzz.com.