ORRA issues RFP for real estate services
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
The Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association has issued a Request for Proposals for real estate services. The selected REALTOR®/agent commercial practitioner will assist ORRA in purchasing property or land for a new headquarters for the association.
Scope of services sought include:
- Developing strategies for purchase of designated properties (such as conducting a study of comparable properties);
- Advising ORRA related to strategies to purchase the designated sites;
- Participating in site tours of properties that are for sale for potential purchase;
- Representing ORRA in negotiations with prospective sellers from the time of offer until closing;
- Coordinating the real estate transaction closing;
- Handling all other customary activities and services associated with real estate transactions; and
- Providing a status report every 30 days that outlines progress.
The RFP includes specific instructions and requirements, and proposals must be submitted on or before 5:00 pm on Friday, January 30.
Download the RFP