SRES kicks off six weeks of designation education
Thursday, September 11, 2014
If you've been considering earning a new designation, you certainly have many options in the upcoming weeks! ORRA has five separate designation programs on the education calendar between September 23 and November 7.
The cluster kicks off with the Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) program on September 23 and 24, then moves into designations for specialization in serving international-, military, and seller-specific clients.
September 23 and 24 - Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
11 CE | $329
October 08-09 and October 13-15 - Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
CE varies by class | $399 for full institute; $109 for individual class
October 21 - Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
7 CE | $169
October 23 and 24 - Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) NEW!!
11 CE | $299
The new SRS designation is designed to both elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance while representing the interests of sellers. Students will learn how to:
• Increase listings and grow business;
• Demonstrate and communicate their value package to sellers;
• Understand and apply the REALTOR Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice;
• Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers; and
• Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide seller support and services.
Those who complete the course may become members of the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers, which offers members-only education, resources, and services.
November 7 - Florida Military Specialist (FMS)
4 CE | $40