Zola Szerences installed as ORRA's 2014 chairman of the board
Friday, January 10, 2014
The Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association has inducted Zola Szerencses, RE/MAX 200 Realty, as 2014 chairman of the board of the 9,500-member organization. Installation ceremonies took place on January 10 during ORRA’s International Affair Awards & Inaugural gala.
Szerencses steps into the position previously held by Steve Merchant, Global Realty International, who remains on the ORRA Board of Directors as immediate past chairman of the board.
Also installed on the ORRA Board of Directors were Sharon Voss, Watson Realty Corp., as chairman-elect; Bruce Elliott, Regal Real Estate Professionals, LLC, as vice chairman (strategic planning); John Lazenby, Colony Realty Group, Inc., as vice chairman (budget); plus ORRA's newly voted 2014 directors and those appointed to fill vacancies:
- Dennis Burgess, Legends Realty;
- Carlos German, Carlos German & Team, Inc.;
- Steve Graul, Good Neighbor Realty; and
- Beatrix Masotti, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate;
- Lou Nimkoff, Brio Real Estate Services, LLC;
- Natalie Scheveling, Arrowsmith Realty, Inc.;
- Danyetta Tavares, Charles Rutenberg Realty; and
- Theodora Uniken Venema, Downtown Brokers, LLC.
Rounding out the ORRA Board of Directors are those whose terms continue through 2014:
- Kevin Acker, RE/MAX 200 Realty;
- Matthew Audier, Keller Williams Heritage Realty;
- Pegi Brock, Keller Williams Heritage Realty;
- Lisa Ford, Charles Rutenberg Realty;
- Dan Lopez, Legends Realty;
- Reese Stewart, RE/MAX Properties SW, Inc.; and
- Alice Weinberg, Seminole County Property Appraiser (affiliate director).
The Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association, recognized as one of the most innovative local real estate associations in the country, represents more than 8,800 real estate professionals throughout Central Florida.