MFRMLS preparing to launch Fusion update
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
My Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service is launching the latest version of Fusion on Tuesday, October 22. To implement the release, there will be an MLS system downtime between the hours of 3:30 am and 7:30 am on October 22nd.
Here are some of the new features that Fusion 5.9 offers:
»Ability to print search criteria and statistics when printing grids and reports (printed using PDF format).
»Ability to set personal favorite reports.
»Ability to expand pick list fields by hovering your mouse over the field.
- An auto filter option can also be set using the "contains” or "starts with” options.
»Ability to make global adjustments to any numeric fields.
- For example, if the subject property has three bedrooms you can set bedrooms to be worth $25,000 each and the CMA will automatically adjust all comparables with two bedrooms by +$25,000, those with four bedrooms by -$25,000, and those with five bedrooms by -$50,000, etc.
- Only numeric fields include the global adjustment option, and adjustments are made only if the subject property has a value to be used as a baseline.
»Ability to link list price and sell price fields in listing detail reports to the mortgage calculator.
»Ability to utilize buyer and seller net sheets that have been added to the tools/financial functions menu.
- E-mail net sheet reports to contacts.
- Set default settlement charges using a flat fee, and/or percentage of the sell price or mortgage.
»Ability to view buyer and seller net sheets previously created in MLXchange are in Fusion.
View Fusion 5.9 release notes