2014 ORRA Election Results
Friday, October 4, 2013
Members of the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association have selected Sharon Voss, Watson Realty Corp, to serve as the association’s 2014 chairman-elect. Voss will automatically ascend to the association’s chairmanship position in 2015.
Results of the 2014 ORRA Leadership Election were announced on Thursday, October 3 during the REALTOR® Passport to Success and Affiliate Expo. In addition to the chairman-election race, six candidates ran for four available director positions. The following individuals will be joining the 2014 ORRA Board of Directors:
- Dennis Burgess, Legends Realty;
- Bruce Elliott, Regal Real Estate Professionals, LLC;
- Steve Graul, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate; and
- Theodora Uniken Venema, Downtown Brokers, LLC.
John Lazenby, Colony Realty Group, Inc., ran unopposed and will assume the vice chairman of budget and finance position.
ORRA Chairman-elect Zola Szerencses, RE/MAX 200 Realty, will step into the association’s 2014 chairman position and current ORRA Chairman Steve Merchant, Global Realty International, will stay with the board of directors for another year as immediate past chairman.
Directors whose terms continue through 2014 include:
- Kevin Acker, RE/MAX 200 Realty;
- Matthew Audier, Keller Williams Heritage Realty;
- Pegi Brock, Keller Williams Heritage Realty;
- Lisa Ford, Charles Rutenberg Realty;
- Dan Lopez, Legends Realty;
- Reese Stewart, RE/MAX Properties SW, Inc.; and
- Alice Weinberg, Seminole County Property Appraiser (affiliate director).