Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Orlando REALTOR® | JulyAugust 2013
Boost your marketing efforts by taking advantage of ORRA's
free stats resources
Sure, you probably study ORRA's Market Pulse e-newsletter every month, and maybe even forward it to your list of clients (be sure to remove the "unsubscribe” option before you hit "Send”).
But Market Pulse is just the tip of ORRA's statistics iceberg. Each month, ORRA provides a slew of stats-related resources — video, infographic, narrative analysis, talking points, and, of course, a mountain of data reports — that you can utilize in your own marketing efforts, for FREE!
All of ORRA’s stats resources, including archives, are located under the "Market Info” tab on the homepage of www.orlandorealtors.org. Tip: The "Current Month” page either houses or links to all of the most current resources and information.
Many of ORRA’s stats resources, for example the video and the infographic, are particularly well suited for today’s new media and social media marketing. Other REALTORS® take advantage of the talking points that ORRA provides each month as a springboard for blog-post topics, or crop a colorful chart from Market Pulse and post it on Instagram.
"I post the video to my Facebook page each month because of the spike in ‘likes’ from my friends that it receives,” says Donna Krumweide, Florida Realty Investments. "Everyone’s always interested in following the general direction that our market is headed, and they seem to appreciate the consumer-friendly tone of the video. Keeping my name in front of them as a regular provider of real estate information is, of course, priceless.”
Here’s additional ideas for putting ORRA’s free stats resources to work on your behalf:
How To Embed ORRA Market Minutes
Video Into Your Website
- Build anticipation for your blog by crafting a weekly interpretation of the Monday Morning Quarterback report.
- Post the infographic on Facebook, and link it back to your website.
- Tweet a single stat plus a simple explanation on a schedule that fits your routine. Your followers will come to expect these tidbits.
- Embed the video into your e-mail newsletter, or have it be the subject of an e-mail blast.
- Create your own chart in Excel using data from the reports, and post it on Instagram or Facebook. Link the chart back to your website or blog.
- Pin the infographic to your Pinterest board. Add it to your homepage for a captivating mix of color and information that will keep visitors on your site.
- Post the video on your website (learn how).
- Study the media release for a firm grasp on how to explain to consumers where the market is now compared to where it was a year ago, especially as it relates to the impact of short sales and foreclosures.
- Print out color copies of the consumer-friendly charts and graphs in Market Pulse to provide at listing presentations.
Want even more uses for ORRA’s statistical marketing tools? Then stay tuned! ORRA is always working on the development of new stats products, and is anticipating the 2013 roll-out of a Market Pulse-style report for individual zip codes.