Steve Merchant installed as ORRA's 2013 chairman of the board
Monday, January 14, 2013
|ORRA Chairman Steve Merchant and family celebrate at the Red, White and Groove Installation and Awards Gala.|
View all photos of the event
The Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association has inducted Steve Merchant, Global Realty International, as 2013 chairman of the board of the 8,800-member organization. Installation ceremonies took place on January 11 during ORRA's Red, White and Groove Installation and Awards Gala.
Merchant steps into the position previously held by Stephen Baker, RE/MAX Central Realty, who remains on the ORRA Board of Directors as immediate past chairman of the board.
Also installed on the ORRA Board of Directors were Zola Szerencses, RE/MAX 200 Realty, as chairman-elect; Cindy Brads, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate, as vice chairman of budget and finance; Jen Dollar, Realty Executives Seminole, as vice chairman of strategic planning; and ORRA's new 2013 directors:
- Abby Barboza, Abbey Road Realty;
- Dan Lopez, Legends Realty;
- Reese Stewart, RE/MAX Properties, SW;
- Sharon Voss, Watson Realty Corp.; and
- Alice Weinberg (affiliate), Seminole County Property Appraiser.
Three directors were appointed to the 2013 ORRA Board of Directors during its first meeting, held on January 14:
- Bruce Elliott, Prudential Florida Realty;
- Carlos German, Carlos German & Team, Inc.; and
- Theodora Uniken Venema, Downtown Brokers, LLC.
Rounding out the ORRA Board of Directors are those whose terms continue through 2013:
- Kevin Acker, RE/MAX 200 Realty;
- Matthew Audier, Keller Williams Heritage Realty;
- Pegi Brock, Keller Williams Heritage Realty;
- Rich Harger, ConnectRealty.com;
- John Lazenby, Colony Realty Group, Inc.;
- Karuna Sabharwal, Charles Rutenberg Realty; and
- Pete Vogt, George A. Vogt, Inc.