Realtors Property Resource available soon to ORRA members
Thursday, October 04, 2012
Realtors Property Resource, a national property database from the National Association of REALTORS®, will be available to ORRA members beginning on November 1.
In addition to being REALTOR®-only accessible, the database offers tools, reports, and analytics plus features such as:
- Tax assessment and public records on 147 million parcels of property in the U.S.;
- A database of foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, REO, and default automated valuation model (AVM) estimates;
- Mortgage and lien information;
- Dynamic mapping utilizing school zones, neighborhoods, zip codes, cities, Federal Emergency Management Agency data, etc.;
- Geo-spatial data including aerial photography plus street level and bird's eye views;
- School data, test scores, and parent reviews;
- Census, demographic, and lifestyle data; and
- Neighborhood information.
Visit the Realtors Property Resource website to learn more, or call the RPR Customer Care Center at 877.977.7576 (available 24 hours).