At Home With Diversity® Certification
September 6, 2012
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Rosen Centre Hotel
9840 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
Professional Development Department
A CIPS (Certified International Property Specialist) elective held in conjunction with the
International Congress at the Rosen Centre Hotel
Transact Business in Culturally Competent Ways
AHWD® is an initiative by NAR designed to provide you with training and tools to expand your business as well as home ownership opportunities for more Americans.
In today’s market, where client profiles are changing rapidly, earning the trust of a potential homebuyer is more complex than it used to be.
Now the course offers more information than ever:
- Shaking a client’s hand isn’t always the key to sealing a deal now.
- An improper form of address can turn a business transaction sour.
- Translating key phrases into your client’s language generates success.
- Updated statistics, demographics, exercises, and resources.
- Improved focus on the subtleties of fair housing.
- Greater emphasis on developing an inclusive business plan.
- More details on business etiquette for specific cultures.
- Additional attention to international clientele and real estate practice.
Participation earns you elective credit towards the following NAR designations/certifications:
- ABR (Accredited Buyer’s Representative)
- CIPS (Certified International Property Specialist)
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
- PMN (Property Management Network)
- RSPS (Resort and Second Home)
Includes lunch at the Rosen Centre Hotel!
CIPS, ABR, AHWD, ePRO, GRI, TRC, RSPS, SFR, GREEN
Named NAR’s 2009 CIPS Instructor of the Year, He has lived, bought, sold property and operated his own company internationally. David has taught and lectured across the world on topics ranging from marketing and strategy development to international finance and business planning. He is a graduate of the University of Virginia, the Amos Tuck Senior Executive program at Dartmouth, IBM’s Senior International Financial Executive School in Brussels, and Florida REALTORS® Instructor Training Institute.
7 CE credits
3 RMC credits for ORRA's Risk Management Certification
Business casual attire requested for education classes.
ORRA Members: $139
Non-ORRA Members: $139
On Site: Registration Fee + $15
|Download the Brochure |
In order to receive "CE" credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.
Join us for the International Congress Reception
immediately following this program!
Click below to register for the International Congress taking place at the Rosen Centre Hotel on September 7.
« Go to Upcoming Event List