Social Media Marketing Made Simple
June 1, 2012
10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
Professional Development Department
Get on the social media bandwagon!
This course is for those who want to learn how (and why) to incorporate social media (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) into their marketing strategy.
Discover what social media marketing can do for you and your business and receive the answers to these questions:
- Why use social media marketing to promote your organization.
- What are the differences between Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, and which ones are best for you. How to come up with good content for your social media marketing campaign.
- How to allocate valuable resources like time and energy for social media marketing.
- Examples of effective social media marketing campaigns.
- How to balance social media marketing with email marketing and your other marketing efforts.
Pamela is a business expert with more than 20 years of experience in marketing and new business development. Pamela has a bachelor's degree in advertising from Florida State University and did graduate-level studies in Communications at UCF. Today, she uses her marketing and business development acumen to help small businesses in Central Florida maximize the power of relationship marketing.
NO CE credits
ORRA Members: FREE
Non ORRA Members: $15
On-site: Registration Fee + $15
|Download the Brochure |
In order to receive "CE" credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.
« Go to Upcoming Event List