Affordable Housing Solutions: What Every REALTOR ® Should Know
May 2, 2012
9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
Professional Development Department
Making Home Ownership Dreams Come True!
This course provides an overview of Florida Housing’s homeownership programs with special emphasis on The Florida Housing Single Family Bond Program that provides affordable home financing alternatives, through low interest rate mortgages, down payment and closing costs assistance to families throughout the state of Florida.
This course emphasizes the importance of the affordable homeownership programs that enable more Floridians to realize the American dream.
Course topics include:
- Why REALTORS® should care about affordable housing
- Homeownership programs offered by Florida Housing Finance Corporation – including down payment assistance programs
- Mortgage Credit Certificate Program – turn your home purchase into a recurring tax credit
- Predatory lending practices: subprime vs. predatory lending
A well-informed REALTOR® is the driving force that will put more eligible buyers into homes!
Complimentary Continental Breakfast
Provided by Florida Insurance Specialist
Served 9:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Charles "Chip” White
Single Family Programs Administrator
Mr. White joined Florida Housing Financial Corporation in January 2007 as the Single Family Programs Director and was promoted to his current position as Single Family Programs Administrator. Mr. White is responsible for promoting and administering the state’s First Time Homebuyer Program. As a successful REALTOR® in Tallahassee, Mr. White has worked in the Florida real estate, lending and financial services industry for over 30 years.
3 CE credits
Course Provided by Florida Housing Finance Corporation
Business casual attire requested for education classes.
ORRA Members: $30
Non-ORRA Members: $45
On-site: Registration Fee + $15
|Download the Brochure |
In order to receive "CE" credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.
« Go to Upcoming Event List