Accredited Buyer's Representative-Designation Course (ABR)
8/27/2012 to 8/28/2012
August 27-28, 2012
8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
Professional Development Department
As a Buyer Agent, are you ready to take your business to a new level?
The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is designed for real estate buyer agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients.
By earning your ABR®, you gain:
The ABR® designation enhances buyer representation skills and provides proof to prospective buyer-clients of proficiency in servicing their unique needs.
- Valuable real estate education that elevates your skills and knowledge in the eyes of home buyers.
- Ongoing specialized information, programs and updates that help you stay on top of the issues and trends in successfully representing home buyers.
- Access to REBAC (Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council) members-only marketing tools and resources, which provide an additional competitive edge.
ABR Education Requirements: To become an ABR® you must complete the ABR® 2-Day Designation Course and one elective course. ORRA will be offering the following elective courses in 2012:
To learn more about how to complete the ABR® Designation requirements, visit http://rebac.net/abr_designation.cfm.
- Broker Price Opinion Resource Certification – February 27
- Short Sales and Foreclosures (REBAC) – March 26
- At Home with Diversity - September 6
- CIPS/Local Markets – October 18
- GRI Designation
Richard T. Fryer, ABR, DREI, AHWD, GREEN, RSPS, SRES, MBA
IFREC Real Estate Schools
As a licensed real estate broker and instructor, Mr. Fryer has taught thousands of real estate students over the past 28 years. An ORRA past president, he was named 2002 Educator of the Year by Florida REALTORS® and currently serves on the National Advisory Board of the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council (REBAC).
11 CE credits
Course provided by IFREC Real Estate Schools
ORRA Members: $299
Non ORRA Members: $314
On-site: Registration Fee + $15
|Download the Brochure|
In order to receive "CE” credits for any continuing education class(es), attendees must:
- Be physically present for the entire program from beginning to end;
- Sign any/all morning or afternoon attendance sheets; and
- Refrain from using cell phones and laptops, except during designated break times.
Registration fees shown are for ORRA members who pre-register. Registration for non-ORRA members (members of other associations) is an additional fee of $15 (unless otherwise noted). On-site registrations will incur a fee of $15 in addition to the applicable registration fee.
« Go to Upcoming Event List