Register online (login required) | Download flyer
What to consider before the agreement!
Find out the differences between these two seemingly similar ways to structure a deal and satisfy both parties. What are the issues and benefits for each side - buyer and seller? What should you be concerned about when writing this type of offer? Come learn how to stay out of hot water!
This course will help you to:
- Understand the unique factors of the lease purchase and the lease option
- List the two agreements contained in the lease purchase
- Explain the market risk to your customer
- Explain how the landlord tenant relationship is a factor
- Describe to your customer what they should consider before entering into either type of agreement
Jo Ann Koontz, Esq. CPA
Jo Ann Koontz is an attorney and CPA who steals the show on almost every panel she's ever been on because of her energy, enthusiasm and razor‐sharp ability to get to the heart of the matter. In 2011, she opened her own law firm in downtown Sarasota, after five years of practicing with other area firms. In addition to residential and commercial real estate law, she also
practices business law, and state and federal tax law.
2 CE Pending
Register online(login required) | Download flyer
Course date: June 30, 2016
Course time: 1:30 p.m. -3:30 p.m. (Check-in begins at 1:00 p.m.)
ORRA members: FREE ; non-members: $15
No On-Site Registration Permitted; No Show Fee: $25
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course provided by Walk The Talk Presentations