After completing this course, your customers and your community will view you as a highly respected professional and as someone they can call upon for all of their real estate needs.
This course will equip you with the tools and knowledge for establishing relationships with fellow REALTORS®, affiliated business partners, and customers that will last a lifetime.
Professionalism and quality service are the keys to success in the real estate industry, so be sure to attend and add this certification to the top of your achievements.
Learn why professionalism is critical for
your success and much more...
- Understand what the consumer survey says about REALTORS® and their quality of service and professionalism
- Discover 5 ways to assess your customer service
- Learn how training and accountability increase professionalism
- Meet or exceed your buyer and seller expectations
- Know what it takes to set yourself apart from other agents
- Deal with difficult customers without losing the deal
- Adapt in order to meet the standards of buyers and sellers
- Redefine your skills to understand the current disclosure issues
- Know how risk management increases professionalism
- Evaluate circumstances that motivate customers to buy and sell
- Establish standards to aid you in providing professional
services throughout the transaction, from start to finish
- Utilize web-based systems to coordinate an efficient transaction
- Assess policies to reach maximum professionalism within
Criteria for Becoming a "Gold Key Certified" Agent:
If you're an agent of an ORRA broker member, you must complete the 7-hour "Excellence in Professionalism" Gold Key Certification Course in its entirety and inform your broker immediately of your achievement. Within 4 to 6 weeks of program completion, you will receive your certificate and your Gold Key Certified pin, which you may wear proudly as a demonstration of your commitment to professionalism and quality service.
Criteria for Becoming a "Gold Key Certified" Broker:
As an ORRA broker, you must complete the 7-hour "Excellence in Professionalism" Gold Key Certification Course in its entirety. Within 4 to 6 weeks of course completion, you will receive your certificate and your Gold Key Certified pin, which you may wear proudly as a demonstration of your commitment to professionalism and quality service. As a broker, you can then encourage all of your agents to complete the certification course so that you can earn the distinction of being a "Gold Key Certified" office.
Criteria for Becoming a "Gold Key Certified" Office:
To qualify as a "Gold Key Certified" office, the broker-in-charge must first become Gold Key Certified. Additionally, the following percentage criteria for their agents must be achieved by the deadlines stated:
- By December 31, 2016, the broker and 40% of their agents must be Gold Key Certified.
- By December 31, 2017, the broker and 50% of their agents must be Gold Key Certified.
After meeting the above requirement (based on the calendar year in which the office becomes certified), the broker should notify the Professional Development Department in writing at email@example.com. After the application has been verified, the broker will receive their Gold Key Certified decal, which may be proudly displayed in the office.
Each year, the Professional Development Department will conduct an audit to ensure that the requirements for Gold Key Certified offices have been maintained. If an office falls below the required criteria, the broker will be notified and provided a grace period to meet the required criteria.
How to receive certification credit and 7 CE credits for the
"Excellence in Professionalism" Gold Key Certification Course:
- Be present for 90% of the class — According to DBPR regulations, anyone absent for more than 10% of class instructional time is ineligible to receive CE credit. A class monitor will be provided to assist you with time tracking and we ask that attendees please check-in and check-out with the monitor if they must leave the classroom.
- Sign-in and sign-out on the attendance rosters — Please confirm your attendance by signature endorsement on all sign-in and sign-out rosters.
- Refrain from using cell phones or electronic devices except for
e-note taking purposes only.
"Attending training and obtaining my Gold Key Certification through the "Excellence in Professionalism" course truly encouraged me to elevate my own standards of professionalism. My very next clients after certification were a young millennial, newlywed couple looking for their first home together. Serving my new clients as a Single Agent under a Buyer's Broker Agreement, I listened to their needs and then used all of my skills to get them the home of their dreams. After closing on their new home, the reward wasn't the paycheck I received from the seller, it was the client's appreciation and gratitude and the immense personal satisfaction from a job well done - a job their prior agent had worked on for seven months before he was fired."
~Royce D. Vanderpool, Broker
Devan Realty & Development Corporation
The Professional Development Department administers ORRA's newest certification program, the Gold Key Certification. If you have any questions about the program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 407.513.7268
ABR, AHWD, EAH, GRI, SRES
|Beverly has been involved in real estate for 32 years. Over the years, she has acquired many designations in the real estate industry, including ABR, AHWD, EAH, GRI, and SRES. Beverly is the broker owner of BP Real Estate Services, former president of ORRA, and a top instructor for IFREC Real Estate schools.
Scheduled Teaching Dates: May 9, May 24 , November 16, and December 1, 2016
ABR, ASR, CSR, GRI
|As the broker owner of Total Realty Corp. located in Deland, FL, Cynthia concentrates mainly on residential sales and property management. She is an author and
instructor for several CE courses and has written
property management courses for Florida REALTORS®, in addition to two GRI courses for the Nevada Association of REALTORS®. Cynthia has been featured in both the Florida REALTOR® and National REALTOR® magazines.
Scheduled Teaching Dates: March 9, June 22, September 21, and October 26, 2016
ABR, DREI, MBA
|As a licensed real estate broker and instructor for more than 30 years, Dick has personally taught tens of thousands of students. He appears as a well-recognized guest speaker presenting current topics impacting today's real estate community and is also called upon as an expert witness in litigation concerning the practice of real estate. Dick teaches a wide array of REBAC courses in addition to his NAR designations and was appointed to the Florida Real Estate Commission in December of 2013 and was appointed to serve as Chairman for 2015-2016.
Scheduled Teaching Dates: April 21, July 7, July 14, and October 4, 2016
ORRA Members Only: FREE
check-in time: 8:00 a.m.
Business casual attire requested for education programs.
7 CE credits
| Download the Brochure