Generate more business and improve existing customer relations
Designed for any REALTOR®, no matter their tech knowledge or skill level, this course will help you understand how to utilize social media to help generate business, grow and nurture your circle of influence, become more efficient in your daily life, and offer better customer service in order to be a more professional and efficient REALTOR®.
This course will explore:
- Creating relationships and providing better service
- The social media evolution and revolution
- Strengths and benefits of major sites
- Social media time management
- Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Active Rain, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest and blogging
- Integrating social media into your website
- Take home action plan
- And much more!
Craig Grant, "The Real Estate Tech Guru," is the founder of The Real Estate Technology Institute and EasyRealtySites.com, two companies that focus on
creating mutually beneficial, no risk/high reward
websites and educational partnerships with many
associations and companies. Mr. Grant is the past chair of the Florida REALTORS® Education & Technology Committee, a former member of the GRI Task Force, and a GRI and CE instructor.
November 18, 2015
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.
ORRA Members: $40
On Site: Add $15
Business casual attire requested for educational programs.
Course Provided by
Real Estate Technology Institute
ORRA Institute of Technology